[chbot] CHCH creative space this Sunday

Morris skibear at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 08:43:59 BST 2009

The Epic doesn't look much use to an amateur hobbyist - perhaps I am
missing something???!

I am definitely interested in anything cheap, safe, and easily
obtainable (or build-able) that doesn't require much grunt to initiate.
My solution at present draws a lot of current (albiet for less than a
second) from a SLA battery.