[chbot] ATMEL ICSP in-circuit programming using FTDI chip (in bitbang mode!)

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Wed Jul 8 10:41:50 BST 2009

Thanks for the reference Morris,
Its a nice solution to in circuit programming.
I found the prop plug schematic using an FT232RQ here:
http://www.parallax.com/dl/docs/prod/prop/32200-32201-PropClipPlug-v1.3.pdf
Sadly the bit bang port pins don't come out of the prop plug so its not an
option for prop plug.
I'll carry on looking after my parallel port for a while longer.

Richard