[chbot] Great use of acceleration sensors for glove

Morris skibear at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 03:27:38 BST 2009

Mike

If you have the time perhaps you could quickly say which component
version you selected and why?

That is a lot cheaper than I ahve seen the mounted ones available from
hobby robotics suppliers (I am willing to hand solder SM components at
that price!). I am definitely interested in them for a couple of
ideas :)

Cheers

Morris