[chbot] UAV I'm in

Michael Hope michaelh at juju.net.nz
Tue Aug 25 08:23:19 BST 2009

Hmm.  I'm thinking about going pretty much the opposite way - a
Rustler UGV with a Nokia N800 running Python and the I/O provided by a
ET-STM32 Stamp :)

A great thing about the Arduino is that you only need a ATMEGA and a
serial port and that's about it.  The ET-STM32 is getting close to
that but with the advantage of 12 bit ADCs and a bunch of UARTs.

The interesting part will be doing the control loop well enough to run
the truck at full speed.

http://www.traxxas.com/products/electric/rustler3705/trx_rustler3705.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_N800
http://www.futurlec.com/ET-STM32_Stamp.shtml