[chbot] servo driving

Hanno Sander hanno at mydancebot.com
Tue Aug 18 06:19:10 BST 2009

Here's the object for the Parallax Propeller that drives 32 servos
with one of the Propeller's cogs:
http://obex.parallax.com/objects/51/
Besides "set and forget" it also supports "ramping", so you can tell
it to move from position x to position y over the next minute- while
doing other stuff in the Propeller's other cogs.
Hanno