[chbot] servo driving & PID

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Tue Aug 18 05:29:49 BST 2009

Hi Charles,
Sorry you will not be with us this evening, and thanks for the heads up on
servo driving, it does look a very useful approach. I guess it would extend
to 18 servos?
I was hoping to discuss with you cascading PID controls for position, speed
and torque, and getting the fixed point maths just right.
Maybe next time if the micromouse is not working by then!

Richard