[chbot] Robokits nxt sensors

Richard Jones richard_alan_jones at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 00:18:19 GMT 2008

Peter,

Absolutely, no need to ask my permission to bring stuff to a robotics meeting I just hold the key (and the money box).
You would need to ask science alive about it on the night though.
However luck smiled on me recently and I now have my very own nxt. So we could arrange to try some out before the next meeting if you like.

Richard