[chbot] USB silly-scope

Hanno Sander hanno at mydancebot.com
Sat Mar 1 03:53:58 GMT 2008

Hi,
The chip I'm using is the TLC 5540.
It samples at 40Mhz which gives a usable bandwidth of 8Mhz- fine for Video-
which is my main application.  I just terminate my 2Volt video signal with a
resistor and get great results.  For larger voltages you could try a
resistor network.  For other uses, like a dc offset, things get more
advanced- check this out: http://alternatezone.com/electronics/dsoamk3.htm

I'm looking to have some pcb's made up to go with my propeller protoboard.
Functionality would include:
- 2 h-bridges
- 3 Axis digital Accelerometer
- 40Mhz ADC with input from BW camera
These would be for beta kits of the dancebots, but could be used to built
pretty cool robots or just be used for Video/Analog input into the
Propeller.

Anyone interested?  Where should I have them made?  I've heard good things
about  goldphoenixpcb.biz...
Hanno