[chbot] Low power PC/Device for linux..

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Tue Nov 6 10:53:22 GMT 2007

Not what I was looking for, but a cool looking device....

I'm committed to running LAMP on it, so a SD card would take a bit of a
hammering, and probably suffer from shrinkage after not too long.

I prototyped this project on an old 486-66 laptop motherboard mounted on
MDF.  The chap who made the wind turbine has come back and basically
said "Liked that solution, want more".  I thought it would never go
anywhere, so I didn't think about actually having to make it a reliable
solution. :-).