[chbot] Vision processing side project.

Andrew Errington chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 23 May 2007 13:33:09 +1200

Hmm.  Robert Moran "The Dracula Diary".  Interesting.

So, is the indicator line in the top right derived from the Hough
Transform?  Does your demo run in real time (i.e. can you rotate the
barcode and have the yellow line rotate accordingly)?

The next meeting will be 20 June, and I'd like to see this if it's not too
much trouble to set up.  Thanks, Carl.

Oh, and I'd recommend including the full URL in your messages, just in case
one day tinyURL disappears, and to satisfy future archive searches.  I
think it's fine to use tinyurl (especially since tinyurls generally don't
get split by line breaks), but I think we should have full URL or full +
tiny URL, but not tinyurl on its own.

Best wishes,

Andrew