[chbot] Does ChCh Robotics need more www presence?

Carl Ranson chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 07 Jul 2007 23:36:01 +1200

Rex Teague wrote:

>Is there any potential in the site Andrew setup?
>http://www.instructables.com/group/chbot/

Instructables is a great for what it does, but ONLY that.

As a software developer my first instinct is to look at the use cases to
try to work out what we need, which is what i was trying to discuss with
my previous post.

What would people want for a projects page?  would it look like a blog
type thing, or just a static page?
I could imagine wanting to have a "hey guys heres the bit ive been
working on lately" which leans me towards a blog, but that could also be
done within a threaded message group that allows pictures and a static
page to show the "current" state of development.