[chbot] Reminder: Next Meeting 21 Feb

Andrew Errington chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 02 Feb 2007 13:00:11 +1300

Hello,

Just a reminder (and another will follow closer to the time).  The next
meeting of the Christchurch Robotics Society will be Wednesday 21 February
at Science Alive! on Moorhouse Avenue at 19:30hrs.  Coincidentally, it says
on my calendar that 21 Feb is Ash Wednesday, but that has nothing to do
with robots.

If the weather is fine that day then I will be there on my electric bike
(that I built).  That strictly has nothing to do with robots, but gives me
a certain amount of bragging rights.  Although, if someone wants to hook up
an accelerometer to the handlebars and a couple of servos to steer it and
run the throttle...

See you soon,

Andrew