[chbot] PIC blues

Carl Ranson chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 00:34:18 +1200

Is this a programmer that you've had working before? What sort of Pic?

I know I've seen that sort of behavior before but it might not be
exactly the same problem.
If I remember correctly, it turned out that the data line back from the
pic had a broken track which caused it to mis-read when trying to verify
the chip.

If possible you should check the data coming out of the pic during
programming and trace it back to the serial/parallel plug.
CR