[chbot] The next steps for my bot and control board.

Michael Pearce chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:53:43 +1200

Hi Carl,

I will be writing both Serial and RC Servo control functions
as I will need the same for my R2 unit.

My servos arrive early next week, so cannot test until then.

Both functions may be interrupt driven (Not sure how the
RTOS handles interrupts)

Any particular ports you want to use for the rc servo
pulses?

Also what resolution are you looking for? 8/12/16 bit?

Mike