[chbot] Next Meeting- December 20th

Carl Ranson chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 22:50:43 +1300

Frankly I doubt I'll be able to make it, either. Partly cos its a busy
time of year but also cos I've been working way to hard and have
achieved pretty much nothing on the bot since last time.

I've convinced work to get me a brand new notebook though, so heaps of
processing power in store for next years bot development.

Have a safe and happy xmas if i don't see yas next week.
Cheers
CR