[chbot] Next Meeting- December 20th

Ian Tennant chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 21:15:53 +1300

Thanks Andrew.  I will have just had a wee operation on my finger so will be
unlikely to get there.  I do not know how to send that to you individually
but would like to wish everyone on the list a Happy Christmas as well.
-----Original Message-----
From: chchrobotics-admin@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
[mailto:chchrobotics-admin@lists.linuxnut.co.nz] On Behalf Of Andrew
Errington
Sent: Wednesday, 13 December 2006 12:05 p.m.
To: chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Subject: [chbot] Next Meeting- December 20th

Hi all,

Just a reminder, the next meeting is in one week, Wednesday 20th December,
at 7:30pm in the Science Alive! Seminar Room.

Science Alive! is on Moorhouse Avenue between Madras and Manchester St.
The Seminar Room is at the rear of the building, at the east end, next to
the print shop.

A gold coin donation for the use of the room is appreciated.

See you there!

Andrew