[101admin] Reviews

Larrie Malobenski 101admin@ourshack.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:26:13 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C085F0.137EDBA0

I like the idea of a ranking type review. A good example is the ZD Net =
downloads. They give a star rating to each program along with a written =
review. Users of the software are able to give there own ratings and =
comments which are often in disagreement with ZD Nets reviews. A =
newbie's ability to handle a kite is essential but how do you get a good =
perspective? How does a newbie judge construction when they have no =
exposure to high end kites compared to low end kites? At what point does =
a newbie become experienced enough to become jaded?
I think one solution would be to observe how total first timers are able =
handle a certain model when observed by an experienced reviewer at kite =
festivals and the like.

Larrie

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C085F0.137EDBA0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#f0f0f8>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I like the idea of a ranking type =
review. A good=20
example is the ZD Net downloads. They give a star rating to each program =
along=20
with a written review. Users of the software are able to give there own =
ratings=20
and comments which are often in disagreement with ZD Nets reviews. A =
newbie's=20
ability to handle a kite is essential but how do you get a good =
perspective? How=20
does a newbie judge construction when they have no exposure to high end =
kites=20
compared to low end kites? At what point does a newbie become =
experienced enough=20
to become jaded?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I think one solution would be to =
observe how total=20
first timers are able handle a certain model when observed by an =
experienced=20
reviewer at kite festivals and the like.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Larrie</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C085F0.137EDBA0--