[101admin] Kites101

Andrew Ghezzi 101admin@ourshack.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 05:50:05 -0800 (PST)

I like the idea of a reference to already existing
directories.  Its sooo hard to keep them updated and
they are already built...

But...if Ellen has a more complete list and wants to
be in charge of it, thats fine as well (Ellen...how do
you get it all done?)

Lets talk a bit about reviews.  I hate them....or
better put, I hate writing them because I know I'm not
objective. What I love are reviews written BY newbies.
 Like Ellen said, being a beginner kiter works towards
her advantage for evaluating beginner kites.

What to do here?  I'd love to have some sort of
"standard" review for anyone to complete.  Like
ranking price, value, strength, construction, extras
all on a scale seperately from 1-10.  Then add a
little text box for comments.

Forst off, I agree that expert flyers need to get a
hold of these products and evaluate them in order to
get them into the review process.

Am I making sense here?  Its still early and I've only
had 1/2 cup of coffee.

I know its stupid, but I love the way this site is
able to keep an updated average of all reviews for a
given picture.  Spark any ideas?

http://www.amihotornot.com