[101admin] Kites101

Andrew Ghezzi 101admin@ourshack.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:55:13 -0800 (PST)

I like Ellen's line of kites as entry level, but are
they going to be available across the nation as well?
I'd hate to suggest something only to find it isn't
locally available--Ellen...are you tight with the
distributor?  Can you find a listing of local
retailers that are carry them?

I'd also like to see the Trlby in there.  I know, I
know....its not your typical dual line and not capable
of the tricks, but I simply love it for the durability
aspect.

Beetle is a must. Agree?

As for soft kites, I'd like to add the HQ Symphony 1.3
to the test pool.  Its a smooth foil, just a bit on
the small side.  I also like the Mini Thunderfoil.