[101admin] Re: [101admin]

Joe Ludwig 101admin@ourshack.com
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 19:26:01 -0500

all,
      Donating a kite is very generous.
	Since you all are operating at a higher level of web than me I have taken
the liberties of contacting my local organization to get copy into the next
newsletter notifying members that "something" is in the works (prime for
teachers).   I also have the member database on the way to me (loose leaf
paper) so a simple question that I might be able to work on:  The active
instrustor list will be in what data base?  Access?   What info to include,
name, local, zip, e', phone, other?  I could do this.  Unless someone
already has it done.
Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: 101admin-admin@ourshack.com [mailto:101admin-admin@ourshack.com]On
Behalf Of Ellen Smith
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 5:51 PM
To: 101admin@ourshack.com
Subject: [101admin] Re: [101admin]

So, anyone ready to make a decision as to domain name registration?

Also, since it's come up. Andrew and I have discussed this privately.
Since this site is going to be public domain, there is no reason why
KiteLife can't use part or all of the information if they like, just
like anyone else could. But since KiteLife is a commercial entity with
copyrighted material I personally don't feel that they should house the
primary site from the onset. It would create confusion, if ya know what
I mean.

I've been a long time fan of Andrew's work and have complete faith that
he and the others at OurShack will take VERY good care of us. Peter and
I have discussed the possibility of donating a kite for a raffle to
raise whatever funds are required to pay Ourshack. Whattya think?

Ellen