[101admin] Re: [101admin]

Ellen Smith 101admin@ourshack.com
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 14:51:06 -0800

So, anyone ready to make a decision as to domain name registration?

Also, since it's come up. Andrew and I have discussed this privately.
Since this site is going to be public domain, there is no reason why
KiteLife can't use part or all of the information if they like, just
like anyone else could. But since KiteLife is a commercial entity with
copyrighted material I personally don't feel that they should house the
primary site from the onset. It would create confusion, if ya know what
I mean.

I've been a long time fan of Andrew's work and have complete faith that
he and the others at OurShack will take VERY good care of us. Peter and
I have discussed the possibility of donating a kite for a raffle to
raise whatever funds are required to pay Ourshack. Whattya think?

Ellen