[101admin] Hi Guys

Andrew Beattie 101admin@ourshack.com
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 12:04:29 +0000

Ellen Smith wrote:
> Nice to have you onboard here. I think it's pretty safe to say that "we"
> aren't particularly interested in a corporate style format, but rather
> one that is simplistic in nature, yet complete in content.

I think there is a lot to be said for consistancy, particularly tools
that help to take work from different people and bring it into a
house style with a coherent feel.  But yes, let's concentrate on
content first, and then work on bells and whistles when we have a
clearer idea of what the thing it beginning to look like and what the
problems are that we need to solve.

--
Andrew Beattie

The LAZIEST way to find kite pages ---------> http://www.kitez.com/