[101admin] Hi Guys

Ellen Smith 101admin@ourshack.com
Sun, 07 Jan 2001 20:16:26 -0800

Hi Ian,

Nice to have you onboard here. I think it's pretty safe to say that "we"
aren't particularly interested in a corporate style format, but rather
one that is simplistic in nature, yet complete in content. Please feel
free to continue adding suggestions for content but for now I am
completely confident that OurShack will serve the needs of this project
quite adequately.

Huggz, Ellen