[DISIG-cabal] Planning for Nov 14

Brendan Murray xasperated at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 00:01:18 BST 2019

Your'e going? I'm thinking I will, need to get off my butt and register
though.

Interesting they're going to do Gallagher training.

So Sequoia gets to talk............... after my last abortive attempt I
won't even if I'm there.

Auckland ISIG is treating the nov session as more social and planning for
2020, from the emails I've seen.