[chbot] 12V driver

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Mon May 24 07:35:34 BST 2021

L293DD looks like a very elegant solution.

ULN2003 is a low side driver. Careful using these... If you're just using
it to switch on a load without any other IO (or completely isolated IO then
they're OK. But if you're switching on anything that has IO wires then low
side switching is bad, bad, bad because the switched device will try to
find ground via IO wires causing problems.