[chbot] Web Hosting

Robin Gilks gb7ipd at gmail.com
Fri May 21 08:27:56 BST 2021

Not Kiwi but I've been using uk2.net for about 18 years and had no issues
at all. I don't have web-hosting, only the gilks.org domain (which has a
redirects to my gilks.ath.cx ddns) and 100 emails associated with it.

Generally I'd say they are not the cheapest but they have been about for a
long time and being hosted at Canary Wharf actually in Telehouse so they
sit on the biggest router in the UK!!