[chbot] TV aerial fitter

Robin Gilks gb7ipd at gmail.com
Mon May 3 10:49:30 BST 2021

The aerial is a dual bander  (VHF+UHF) and about 18 years old which means
the UHF part may be in the wrong part of the band for the Sugar Loaf DVB-T.
The trees came down about a year ago and I can see the Sugar Loaf from the
aerial position (well from a close by window, I'm no good on a ladder hence
looking for someone to replace bits!