[chbot] RS485

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 02:41:10 GMT 2021

Hello everyone,

Apparently RS485 is still a thing. I knew this, but it doesn't crop up very
often. I'm going to rummage about at home, but I don't recall ever having
any RS485 stuff. Tonight being Robot Club I thought I'd ask if anyone
coming along who has something I could use could please bring it?

A USB to RS485 dongle would be useful. A TTL interface board (to hook up to
a micro) would be equally if not more useful.

Apologies for the short notice, and thanks in advance. I can get my own in
a couple of days, but this would help me test a few things until then. I'm
happy to discuss returning it or replacing it later at the Club.

Thank you,

Andrew