[chbot] Annealed copper tubing and 26 AWG copper wire

Brindsley Archer brindsley.archer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 03:22:08 BST 2021

One of the companies I work at is scrapping some copper tubing and 26 AWG
insulated copper wire. They basically want a bit better than scrap metal
pricing for it which I believe is about $11/kg atm.
The annealed copper tubing is 6.4 x 0.71mm and is in coiled lengths of 5m
(about 1.75kg). There are about 15 of these available. If anyone is
thinking of making a heat exchange unit, I think this would be useful.
The insulated copper wire is Essex SODERON FS/155 (google to see specs).
There are two full reels in original packaging, about 4.5kg per reel. They
normally cost about U$90 per reel.
Message me off list if you are interested. I would hate to see it go to the
recyclers.