[chbot] Multi colour lamp

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Feb 7 04:57:38 GMT 2021

Odd that the CPU stopped in a potentially moist environment. Could there
be a weak pull-up on the reset line which is being pulled down by
moisture ? How difficult to add an external 1k pull up to /MCLR (between
pin 1 and pin 4 ?).

Doubt if it has a crystal, but if so they are high-impedance networks
which are sometimes conformally coated (even in dry applications) to
keep moisture from buggering things.

I would also be tempted to clean the whole assembly, re-solder
everything, then conformally coat again; there isn't very much of it.

Anyway, just a thought or two.

-Mark