[chbot] SD Copier

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 21:58:23 BST 2021

Hello,

You could order a 1TB micro SD card, these tend to be about 128MB (as they are fake they report to be 1TB in size). You can use the F3 suite to create the correct sized 128MB format. I have some if you would like. Not sure how coping them will work, they probably will be copied at 1TB but you could experiment. They may work?

Henri