[chbot] Robotics Group meeting, 5 Idris Road, Monday 21 Sep 2020 at 6:30pm

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sat Sep 19 05:30:16 BST 2020

Hi All,

Please bring along any projects that you have been working on, along
with a healthy curiosity, and maybe some off-the-wall ideas and suggestions.

The evening will start with an informal get together. At around 7:30
(maybe a bit later) we move onto the talks-from-the-front.

Happy to accept electrical/electronic donations for our host club's
trading table, but they can't accept product with significant amounts of
glass, plastic or wood such as CRT TVs, CRT monitors, printers,  or
document scanners.

Feel free to forward this email to anyone who you think might be
interested in visiting us : "as well as an interest in all things
robotic, we have a membership with interests ranging from radio,
embedded computing (including Arduino, Raspberry Pi), FPGA design, solar
power, and electric vehicles, to name but a few".

As usual, guests are most welcome, so please bring friends. Also, this
is a very low-key event with people arriving and leaving as they feel fit.

Hope to see you there.

Regards, Mark

PS if you have any copper wire or cable, or scrap aluminium that you
would like to donate, please consider bringing it along to the meeting.
Our host club has regular runs to the scrap yard, and this is a real
money-spinner for them.