[chbot] High voltage batteries and electrolytic capacitors

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:07:00 GMT 2020

Hello,

I would rather not need to do any kind of crazy wire setup. However, thank you for the options.

My initial thoughts were to look at glass etc set in concreate. Honestly, I would rather not to have to even be considering this.

> https://ccc.govt.nz/consents-and-licences/resource-consents/residential-and-housing/property
>
> ####
>
> Barbed wire or razor wire fences
>
> The Council Public Places Bylaw 2018 states that barbed wire, razor wire or electrified wire may not be used within one metre of any property boundary adjoining any public place, unless the wire is at a height of 2.5m or more above ground level, or the public place is in a rural area. Internal boundary fences are covered by the Fencing Act 1978.
>
> If the height of the fence is over 2.5m, a resource consent and a building consent will be required. Therefore it is recommended that you contact the the Duty Planner on 03 941 8999 if your proposed fence is over this height.
>
> ####

Thank you very much for all the great feed back and details. Very informative.

Thanks again!
Henri