[chbot] Shipping

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Thu May 21 22:33:34 BST 2020

Fastway. Say no more. Item picked up in Auckland on 14 April, still in transit
to Christchurch.
You manged to talk to someone ? I couldn't (PS I have an account with them)

Over the same period, NZ post 2 days, NZ couriers 5 business days, Chem
couriers with DG goods, 4 days.

I like the "This call will be recorded for quality control purposes" The only
thing that they will record is the key presses going from message to message
with never a chance to talk to a human.

There are a few laughs here on the AUS site
https://au.trustpilot.com/review/www.fastway.com.au

A few more on the NZ one

https://nz.trustpilot.com/review/fastway.co.nz

The courier come past my driveway twice a day on route North. If I dont put to
be delivered by Whiskers on the delivery label, it is then send to NZ post to
be delivered by rural post which used to ad a day on to the delivery.

I have a few tickets left going cheap if anyone is interested. I wont use them
again.

Cheers Wallace.