[chbot] Shipping

Helmut Walle helmut.walle at gmail.com
Thu May 21 07:30:22 BST 2020

A domestic data point: I readied a small parcel for pick-up by FastWay a
week ago, which their booking system promptly acknowledged at the time,
to be picked up on the 14th. It's still sitting here, awaiting pick-up...

I have contacted them, and their "Customer Experience Department" has
replied. That's it. To be precise, their reply did neither include any
status update, nor any expecations as to when it may be picked up. So
much for customer experience.

Wishing myself back to the days when there were no Customer Experience
Departments, and most people were simply focused on getting work done.