[chbot] I2C & ESP8266 tip.

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Wed May 20 22:20:21 BST 2020

ESP slave is a very difficult thing to get right and I have yet to see a
firmware library from any vendor do a good job: ATMEGAs, STM32s, etc etc.

I am sure thee must be some that do it right, but I've always ended up
having to spend a few days doing it myself. Even then, my replacements have
only done the bare minimum and did not handle some of the I2C spec.