[chbot] COVID-19, are there any doctors, nurses, or medics on this list ?

ceo at andygardner.com ceo at andygardner.com
Mon Mar 30 05:22:41 BST 2020

On 30/03/20 3:39 pm, Volker Kuhlmann wrote:

> I'm thinking that if I was a doctor or decision maker, I'd want a bunch
> of backyard jokers to give me some assurances as to what their pile of
> recycled junk will actually do - mainly, save a life and not cost one.

This is a global emergency.

There are hospitals in the USA "the #1 greatest country in the world" screaming out for ventilators. Likewise countries in Europe.

These ventilators might end up being used in homes as a last resort because the hospitals are full and there are no ambulance staff left to pick anyone up anyway.

 From what I've read about people with COVID-19 that has entered their lungs, they'll be well pleased with a ventilator build in someone's garage when the other choice is slow suffocation.