[chbot] COVID-19, are there any doctors, nurses, or medics on this list ?

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Mon Mar 30 02:18:07 BST 2020

Hi All,

Just seeing how I can help Graham with his open-source COVID-19 related
ventilator project.

His main need is to find solid, reliable medical information from
professionals, so do we have any medical professionals on this list ?

Specific interest are those who may have had direct interaction with
patients exposed to the viruses at a point of first interception, within
ICU, or any port between.

Graham has paid for all of the materials he is going to be using out of
his own pocket, and will be making all of his design work freely available.

He has asked me to collate replies and pass them on to him by phone; he
is very busy at the moment.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark