[chbot] Ordering parts online

Michael Dawson misterschmoo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 22:01:46 BST 2020

Whilst I am sure your parts will get delivered, the prime minister asked
people to only have food/medicine and other essentials delivered so that
the couriers do not get overloaded with deliveries and therefore some
people who need their food and medicine do not get it in a timely
manner, so I would not order anything unless it was actually essential.

Michael