[chbot] Ordering parts online

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Mar 29 21:00:01 BST 2020

Hi All,

I received a very self-congratulatory note from Mouser Electronics (in
the US) telling me that they are now a fully qualified Essential
Service, and can ship from warehouses all around the world. They have an
NZ$66 minimum to qualify for free shipping.

 From what I understand, the local courier service can only accept and
deliver orders from Essential Service suppliers.

So the obvious question then becomes, if I order from Mouser, will it
get delivered anytime soon.

Has anyone placed an order in the last week, and how did things proceed ?

Thanks, Mark