[chbot] More on the PDP-8

Alan alaneg at me.com
Fri Mar 27 22:24:47 GMT 2020

Thanks Brendan, your tale of the restoration process was a very
interesting read - especially repairing the core memory...

In reading up on the focal language I stumbled across this git-hub code
for a FOCAL-69 interpreter that will run on Linux:
https://github.com/AndrewSav/focal-69

It looks like this is taking code from this site:
http://www.cozx.com/dpitts/

There are a few .foc files included in the repository

Cheers

Alan