[chbot] Shipping

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 07:18:19 BST 2020

Just a further update. Today I received a package addressed to me but which had nothing I ordered inside. The sender is in Auckland PO.Box. I have a feeling they are putting the wrong items into packages and sending them out.

If you are missing a parcel hopefully, someone will let the courier company know. This is the second package received from UCL in Auckland. Have a feeling they are receiving a large order and then packing up but are making mistakes.

I have informed the local delivery company. Hopefully, the goods will make it to whomever ordered them.

Henri