[chbot] Oxygen / Argon sensor

Geoff sdfgeoff at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 10:46:21 BST 2020

Random ideas:

Weigh the jar as you put the argon in. My quick wikipedia-ing suggests the
difference in densities is half-a-gram per liter at STP, so you'll need an
accurate scale or a large volume jar to get an accurate measure.

How about a balloon that starts empty. Put the equipment in the balloon,
suck the air out, fill with argon.

Just how 'oxygen free' is required? Store immersed in oil like
lithium/sodium samples? Convert all oxygen to ozone? Store under a stream
of argon if only needed for short periods?