[chbot] Younger education co-ordinator for Robotics Group

Richard Jones richard.jones.1952 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 23:55:40 BST 2020

You can get a good idea of Kiwibots New Zealand activities from their web
site: https://www.kiwibots.co.nz Note the strong commercial tie in with
selling Vex products.

We got involved with them because they used our Kiwibots name, and then
discovered after setting up, advertising and organising events that there
was a mature organisation of the same name here in Christchurch. Our
contact at the time was Chris Hamling.

Because most of their aims are so honourable and they are so successful
bringing on new talent we did not make a fuss about the name. We were more
involved with Robocup which does not prescribe any brand.

Richard Jones