[chbot] PCB fab, and shipping

Stephen Irons stephen at irons.nz
Tue Jun 2 07:01:54 BST 2020

PCBWay
10 off 50x50 double-sided PCBs, all standard features (green
soldermark, white silkscreen, etc)

2020-05-22 Uploaded Gerbers (24 hour turnaround on up to 10 small
boards)
2020-05-23 DHL pickup
2020-05-29 Arrived AKL
2020-05-31 Arrived CHC
2020-06-02 Delivered

11 days total; they usually take 7 days (24
The details tracking info shows that they spent a while in Hong Kong.

Is there any reason people use JLC PCB rather than PCBWay?

Stephen Irons