[chbot] LiPo 1200mAh 3.7V

Geoff sdfgeoff at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 08:27:35 BST 2020

Overseas, hobbyking and banggood(!) are the common suppliers of drone gear.
They probably have what you are after, but that connector is not a common
one in the RC world.

These don't have connectors, but:

Recently I bought a usb rechargable front bike light from kmart, which had
a 500mah pouch cell in it. Fits the size requirements, but thats about it.
It was a pain to extract as well.

There are plenty of usb-rechargable devices for sale these days, perhaps
one could have the cells you're looking for?

Cheap cordless tools (eg screwdrivers) typically have a high current 18650
that is about 1300mah.
Similarly USB power banks typically have 2600mah 18650's (with lower
current output)
Not a solution for this case.

Vapes used to use 18650 and 18350 cells, so can be bought (not that
cheaply) at e-cigarette stores. Maybe some also use other cells? Possibly
have other import restrictions?