[chbot] fusion 360 learning curve

Hartley, Robin (Nokia - NZ/Wellington) robin.hartley at nokia.com
Mon Jul 20 21:37:28 BST 2020

Hi Andrew,

I spent may years battling with FreeCAD and was slowly scaling the learning curve.

Then I found this free course on Coursera
https://www.coursera.org/learn/3d-printing-software/home/welcome

Now I use fusion 360 with ease &  a bit of google resolves most issues.

If you just want to learn Fusion 360 jump straight to weeks 3 & 4.
An excellent introduction to the concepts & features with useful practice excersises

Regards,
Robin