[chbot] Where to buy a new laptop

FieldMate Precision grant at areameters.com
Tue Jul 14 07:46:49 BST 2020

Extended warranty for a few hundred dollars saves any arguments. If I
buy the warranty I know that the
break down will get fixed, saves me time and hassle arguing the Consumer
Guarantees Act.

I kind of think that will me buying an extended warranty will help a
tech guy keep a job somewhere out there.

One of me coding laptop played up after 2 years... the PBtech E-warranty
kicked in and a new mother board later + a new battery
the laptop is all go... the down side was it took 6 months for the
repair to complete.. I thought that was kind of interesting.
Any way I just picked up another LT to keep things ticking along.

-Grant