[chbot] Chchrobotics Digest, Vol 148, Issue 14

Rob de Voer rob at businesspalz.com
Tue Jan 14 22:05:39 GMT 2020

Hi Wallace,

My wife and I have been using the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 for a long time and are
loving it. A couple of months ago we decided to upgrade to the newer Xiaomi
Mi Band 4. It's even better with brightness control and better heart rate
monitoring capabilities.

Mostly use it for heart and sleep rate monitoring. The exercise
monitoring works well but I need to just do more exercise...

The price is low at approx $46 and the battery life is great (Mi Band 2 is
a few months, Mi Band 4 is approx a month).

Make sure to buy the global version (not the Chinese one ;-)

watch
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33037922702.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3da24c4dghmCeE

screen protector
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000182792941.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3da24c4dghmCeE

Regards,
Rob

--

This email is intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s) and may