[chbot] GST on AliExpress orders

Sales | Ecotech Services sales at ecotechservices.co.nz
Thu Jan 9 22:36:30 GMT 2020

I don't think we have ever had a failed Aliexpress delivery.  We have
parcels delivered to a letterbox in a light industrial area and it is
cleared promptly.  I have heard of thieves following courier vans and
pinching things left at the door.  Is that what is happening?

Alan

--
Ecotech Services Ltd <http://www.ecotechservices.co.nz>
139B Wordsworth St

03 3770773

Repair, refurbishment, recycling, and sales
of electrical, electronic, and computer equipment.